Wednesday 22 August 2012

It begins!
This Griffin is also about to take flight. I have booked flights, bought travel insurance, and booked hostels in my first couple of stops.  The itinerary so far is as follows:

London - Singapore
Singapore - Hong Kong
Hong Kong - Sydney
Sydney - Christchurch
Auckland - Fiji
Fiji - San Fransisco
San Fransisco - Miami
Miami - London

That's a whole lot of flying! And that doesn't include all of the travel in between flights!  I'm so excited about the year ahead, but have to admit to being a little nervous too.  I know once I get to Singapore though, all worries will be left behind.  My plan is to write every day of my travels in my big old travel journal - I'll then update the blog as regularly as I can. 

That's it for now, but I'll be blogging more and more closer to the first flight on the 15th of September. 

No comments:

Post a Comment